San Francisco in Roblox

I am making San Francisco in Roblox, I would like some advice please, thank you in advice! God bless you, Jesus is coming.
Here pic:

6 Likes

What is it for? You should give some context on the creation when you ask for feedback.

It is a for a showcase, but it’s not finished yet.

It is pretty good then. The one thing you should really work on is the iconic slopes of San Francisco. Don’t forget to add the highways!

Actually in the back there is like a mountain there, it’s a slope, and I am gonna add lombard street there.

Looks pretty good, but its gonna take a lot more work to recreate San Francisco 100%.

It isn’t going to be recreated 100%, because that would take years, but it will look pretty similar, actually I am making a Las vegas too, and the strip is going to be recreated 100%.

Work on lighting! It’s what will piece the whole mood of a game together.

Remember to add fog to the Golden Gate Bridge!

Bay area native here!

Pretty good start. I can even see the approximate window where my desk was at my summer internship last year!

If I were you, I would put some work into the terrain. San Francisco’s defining feature how its urban scape overcomes its hilly geography. Getting the hills right is really important.

One last thing: the Embarcadero has more of a bevelled curve with the bay rather than the right angle you have here. While I understand this map is probably going to compress features of the city, I think getting this shape right would add a lot of dimension to the build.

Thank you, actually the curve isnt a right angle, and I added some hills too.

It actually have shadows but they can’t be seen because of distance.

If it is going to be a showcase, you can’t forget about the Golden Gate Bridge

Oh, the Golden Gate is in the back of the city, check the picture again if you want, thank you for feedback tho, God bless you!

Oh, i didn’t see the bridge at first, can you send a closer photo?

Sure, here it is, it’s a free model though, because it is pretty good and it would be a waste of time to make it because it would be like it, anyways, God bless you!

1 Like