Sarichia roblox showcase

This is amazing!
How’re you doing the leaves?

Are you using particles or something custom?

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words, and for the leaves they are particles.

1 Like

… This looks absolutely stunning.

The atmosphere is beautiful.
Thanks for the experience.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words I’m glad you can enjoy it

looks really good! My only complaint is that the forest feels kind of empty in real life things like butterflies and bugs come into places like these otherwise none of these plants would be alive unless they are cared for by a gardener.

1 Like

Thank you! I agree the showcase is still W.I.P I should of put that within the post but I forgot but yeah I agree with plants and all of that.

I almost got no Complaints this complaint is minor so if you don’t change it won’t matter it will still look good. but I wanna know if you were going for a place that has not been founded for many years cause the Lights to look fresh new while there are vines growing from the pillar.

was that Intentional or I’m looking at things too deeply, but hey it still is Amazing

P.s how did you make the vines stick to the pillar cause they look amazing, I wanna know.

It wasn’t intentional I just didn’t get round to putting a texture on them, as everything is made in studio except the foliage and trees. The vines are like a 3d texture almost which takes the use of blender. And then I placed them around the pillar to give them a feel as if vines are growing on it, so I only placed it on the pillar.

Thanks for the kind words.

1 Like

No, thank you for giving me that amazing Tip.

1 Like

All good, you can make a lot of things with it. But yeah thats one of the main things about it.

1 Like

Ayo Passion bruv wassup love the build lol and please testing soon lol I will spam in the DC disocrd server jk jk jk :rofl: pretty noice

1 Like

._. ok first of all, this is amazing and I am just speechless

1 Like

Hello Developer,

Thank you for reaching out to developers across the world using Roblox Developer Forums to receive feedback on your creations. It is great that you acknowledge, that there is a whole world to help you with every single build of yours, and all you have to do is request a post and wait.

This made me shed tears, the music fits the atmosphere, the lighting is seemingly awesome, the detail on the structures and the realistic textures. All these elements create such a wonderful ambience and gameplay, and you should be proud of what you have created.

All I can say, I wish you the best of luck in future development!

Sincerely,
CrashFacts

1 Like

Appreciate the kind words. I wish you the best of luck too!

2 Likes

By the way, it’s a showcase, so you shouldn’t care about part count.

2 Likes