Sarrila | Digital Artist, Clothing Designer & more | Commission Sheet/ Portfolio

Hello, and welcome to my commission sheet & portfolio!

I’m Sarri, hobbyist graphic artist since 2019

I’m from France, and share a lot of interest for graphic visuals, more especially digital ones. I grew up with a wish to become an amazing digital artist, and so here I am!
I try to challenge myself every time when it comes to commissions, even when it’s completely new to me.

The reasons of why you might want to commission me:

• I’m patient, caring and very lively with my clients and my friends, none have said otherwise so far!
  • I’m active on most platforms (see Contact): I can PM you every day if necessary for progress report.
  • I try my best to make what you are looking for, and if I fail, I’ll retry until it’s all good for my client.

° Here you can find my commission info, and pricing.

For a one-time request! Pricing never changes, which is convenient for regular clients. You can find examples of my work in the Portfolio:Visuals/Digital Art section down below.

Artwork PRICING:

Format Price (EUR) Price (:robux_gold:)
Headshot 15€ 4200
Half-Body 20€ 6000
Thighs-Up 25€ 7100
Full-Body 30€ 8600

For thumbnails/group icons and gamepasses, please refer to Special Requests.

If you are looking for clothing for your avatar, or simply merch for your group, this is where you should look at! Find examples in the Portfolio: Visuals/ Avatar Clothing down below.

Clothing PRICING:

Shirt/Pants 15€ 4200
Full Outfit 20€ 6000
+(Optional) Pins 5€ 1400

If you want to have the clothing for yourself, then I will proceed to submit it on my clothing group and put on sale (or not, depending on client’s choice). However, If you want the clothing for your group as merch, an extra fee will be added: 10€ / 2800 :robux_gold: . If you do not possess any reference sheet of the design you want, an extra fee for clothing conception will be added: 5€ / 1400 :robux_gold:

Long Term commissions are fitted for regular commissioners and developers who are in constant need of art services, which means lower prices. These are usually discussed before working with me, and pricing can vary by different factors, such as:

• The commissioner’s profile/ status
  • Type of request
  • Availability and Due Time

Please note: a minimum of 7 art pieces (any type) is required to ask for a Long Term commission

° Want to know more about Long Term service? Please contact me on Discord (Sarrila#6067) only.

Here, you can find any uncategorized requests that isn’t listed above.

Visuals PRICING:

Roblox Face 10€ 2800
Group Icon 15€ 4200
Gamepass 10-20€ 2.8k-6k
Thumbnail 25-35€ 7.1k-10k
Advertisement 30€ 8600

Notes:

• Concepts (any kind) have a customizable price.
  • Roblox Faces can be in any styles you wish (please provide example if specific)
  • Gamepass and Thumbnail prices depend on complexity of the request
  • Thumbnail requests must provide a background, or an area of the map.
  • Advertisement furnishes all size formats, skyscrapers, banner and rectangle.
    For any custom font, an extra fee will be added: 10€ / 2800 :robux_gold:

I can also be a translator English >> French , for pricing please, contact me through Discord (Sarrila#6067) only.

If you are looking to learn a bit on how to draw, I do free online drawing courses! the session is around 30-60 minutes long and will be covering most of the basics.

° If you are looking for something more advanced, or something that doesn’t appear in the list yet, please contact me (see Contact section)

A few rules applies before and after commissioning me; please read them before contacting for order.

1. Introduction

• When contacting, please do not send Hi as the first message, regroup your needs into one single message, to make it clear when I see a notification.
  • You must agree with all following prices before commissioning, I do not discuss pricing when it’s written on the post.
  • I do not draw or work on sensitive, insulting, or any explicit content.
  • Paypal, Roblox Group-Funds or T-Shirt (I include a fee of 30% before payment if T-Shirt) are the only payment I accept.

2. Before Commissioning

• Use proper language, with normal grammar, in either English or French.
  • Respect any opinions if discussing about an open topic.
  • Your request must be clear, or have a leading clue for me to work on.
  • If I reject your order, do not complain. Many reasons can lead for cancelling a commission (which I usually specify).
  • You have no rights to rush me, or ask to be in priority line.
  • If the commission is completely set (price, format, characters…) you cannot change your mind on major ideas (Tiny details can be changed, but changing the whole character is not allowed).

3. While the order is on

• You can ask for update reports once every 2 days.
  • I have complete control of my timework, but if you feel I’m slacking off, please notify (it’s always good to remind me to get to work).
  • I always send update reports when major parts are completed.
  • The commissioner can send any reports to their relatives, as long as it’s not publicly sent (unless I agree).
  • You can cancel the commission after a month (unless specified reasons). A refund can be requested as well.

4. After Commissioning

• The artwork is yours! Proper credit must be included when posting it on any site or place (Special cases may apply).
  • You cannot use the artwork for commercial ends (Unless agreed otherwise).
  • You can edit, trace over or copy the artwork, as long as I am properly credited for said work
  • I can post the artwork on my Twitter, Deviant Art, Instagram and +, unless commissioner refuses.

Portfolio Details, 2020-2021

Examples

Advertisement for [Central Intelligence Agency] (commissioner didn’t give a group name/link)

Headshot Commission for Exshop

Half-Body Commission for Sir

Examples

Art Concepts for Mophyr

Examples

Shirt Commission for Sean

Examples

More examples are yet to come, give me some time to finally release a full render for all of them!

° To get in contact, please use the following options:

-Twitter: @Sarrila_ (https://twitter.com/Sarrila_) (updated my @)
-Discord: Sarrila#6067

20 Likes
  • The artwork is yours! Proper credit must be included when posting it on any site or place (Special cases may apply).
  • You cannot use the artwork for commercial ends (Unless agreed otherwise).
  • You can edit, trace over or copy the artwork, as long as I am properly credited for said work
  • I can post the artwork on my Twitter, Deviant Art, Instagram and +, unless commissioner refuses.

I recommend working with Sarrila! Their work always surprises me, she’s very nice, calm and professional to work with.

3 Likes

Sarrila has done many clothing designs for Tower Heroes. Her work is really well done and she’s really good to work with.

2 Likes

I added you on Discord! Mine is kostis;#4464

1 Like

Hey @Sarrilaa. I was wondering your prices (per string) as a translator.

1 Like

Hey hey! Please contact me on discord (Sarrila#6067) to discuss the pricing. There is no fixed prices as it all depends on the type of string you need translated in French.

1 Like

Highly recommend! Trustworthy, polite and talented!

1 Like

Sarrila is talented. I recently commissioned her and the work she gave back was OUTSTANDING and exactly what i envisioned and asked for. If I was asked out of scale of 1 to 10 on how satisfied I am with the commission I would have said 12! I highly recommend commissioning her. thank you sarrila!

3 Likes

Sarrila is an amazing artist and a pleasure to commission. She was very flexible, professional, and always delivered on what she promised. I would highly recommend her!

Thanks Sarrila! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I recently commissioned a full outfit from Sarrila. Her work was very satisfying in the end and I can highly recommend her services.
Despite her immense talent, I personally feel like she’s still very underrated, so do go give her a visit if you need her services!

2 Likes