Sasalec | Builder, Graphics, 3D, Textures

About me

Hi, I’m sasalec. I make assets, maps and textures.
I’m very performance and gameplay conscious so i make sure to keep all my stuff below an appropriate triangle and texture memory limit. I like experimenting, mainly with workflow. My building workflow is modular, meaning i plan out a scene, make the required meshes models and textures. and build with the pre-assembled pieces.
I also do a lot of trickery with meshes mapped to texture atlases to accelerate my workflow.

Notes

The smooth meshes in my abstract build screenshots were found in free models.
The textures, and terrain/rock meshes i used in the terrain screenshots were cc0/public domain assets i got from Yughues on deviantart.
https://www.deviantart.com/yughues/gallery/?catpath=/
The interesting textures/patterns you see are likely to be meshes mapped to a style transferred texture atlas.
Some other textures and skyboxes also from free models.

Showcase

Work

Availability

Available to work at anytime all summer (GMT)

Payment

Negotiable but prefer USD/Euro per asset or per hour.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or Discord: Alsara2k#3004

Thanks!

19 Likes

WOAH :shock: :exploding_head: :boom:

It’s not often that I see stuff that captivates me with its uniqueness and how different it is from other games and creations. Please don’t make your work go to waste and sell yourself out there, make some even more weird stuff and make a game out of it.

I think something like this could have a significant impact within the platform if you do everything correctly, you’re definitely a good builder and an even better texture artist.

4 Likes

Thanks so much for your warm response! Will definitely keep playing around with stuff for sure.

2 Likes

It’s kinda hard to believe that’s all on Roblox. Nice work!

2 Likes

Thanks! Really appreciate the compliment.

1 Like

How much? If you don’t have a on-point amount, an estaimate?

I really wouldn’t know, i haven’t sold anything yet so i’d rather the buyer initiate the price negotiation.

1 Like

ummmm by far the best textures I have ever seen on Roblox. I’d love to see more of your work in the future. Good luck getting hired!

You’re so good you don’t need it :smile:

Edit: I forgot to talk about your building skills

Your building skills vary from low-poly (both smooth shading and actual low-poly) to high poly, yet you still retain a clean original style unique to you

1 Like

Thank you so much for the support! I’ve added a couple of extra screenshots with some of my newer work i’m sure you’d enjoy checking out :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hello, are your commissions still open?

Hi, depending on what you’re looking for but am able to do most stuff rn

I’m not hiring right now, but I just wanted to say how delightfully funky your style is! I love it so much! Keep it up!

Technically, if a client buys an asset from you, they are purchasing the rights over that asset. I do not believe you’re allowed to make that asset public domain without the commissioner’s consent.

Btw tho great work! :smile:

Thanks! I’m down to negotiate anything, very flexible about licensing and copyright and that condition’s only in regards to work i make to sell in big packs that would be useful outside of Roblox as well.