[Open for Commisions] Sasial | Experienced Scripter

Sasial

Programmer & Web Developer

sasial | sasial-dev | Sasial#9375

Last updated : 3rd of August 2021
Interested in hiring/commissioning me? Please read the Hiring section.
Thanks to: @colbert2677 and @ElliottLMz for this template and quotes.

About Me

Hi!ya I’m @sasial. I’m an Aussie who has a love of programming. I have been on Roblox since 2016.

Over my almost 4 years of Programming experience, I am now fluent in Javascript, Typescript, Lua(u), HTML & CSS.

I am also able to use SQL, and do a lot of other things with web development & discord bots.

I also have made LundstrongOrders, an open source but beautiful ordering system. (You can see more below)

To quote colbert2677:

Projects

I have not made any individual games, most of my work has been with Lundstrong (see below)

Lundstrong

I own Lundstrong, a “company” dedicated to the FOSS (Free Open Source Software). We have made LundstrongOrders, a beautiful ordering system. You can demo it here.

Experiments

If you look through my games, you would see a bunch of ages full of free models.
When I came back to the Roblox platform in 2018, I experimented a bunch with free-models before I learnt to script…

Off-Roblox Development Experience

Discord Bots

I am also a discord bot developer, making bots in Typescript. I used to develop on the bot “Vibez”, which was in over 1,000 servers and is a bot that has Roblox-Discord Verification, Promoting, Demoting and more.

Open Source

I also have my open-source packages and more!

The first of these is rbxmx-to-ts which is roblox-ts transformer to change .rbxmx files to .d.ts.

I also have edit-roblox-place which is CLI to open a roblox studio place. It includes favourites, so I could do edit-roblox-place -f orders and studio will automatically open to my orders place.

Web Development

The last sort of development I do is web development. I will be working on my website soon.

Devforum Info

I am an active member of the DevForum, mostly replying to Scripting Support. Here is some more info below:

Top Catrgories

Topics Replies
Scripting Support 20 150
Community Resources 1 95
Recruitment 4 36
Art Design Support 3 21
Portfolios 1 21
Community Tutorials - 16

Stats

Stat Amount
Days Visited 691
Read Time 6d
Topics Viewed 3.4k
Posts Read 37.2k
Likes Given 384
Topics Created 34
Posts Created 412
Likes Received 385
Solutions 9

Hiring and Commissions

Thank you so much for wanting to hire me, and I am glad to say that I am open for comissions. You can either reply here or DM me on Discord (Sasial#9375). I only accept payment with robux, not USD. Payment is fully negotiable, and I will require some level of downpayment (doesn’t have to be 100%) before I begin.

Tutorials

Sadly, none so far on the devforum! I plan to create some tutorials in the near future!

9 Likes

If somehow you were open for hire, what would be your payment methods?

My method of payment would be Robux.

1 Like

I am now open for commissions.

1 Like

Worked with Sasial before. 10/10 must hire!

1 Like