Sauga Transit: A realistic transit community!

What is Sauga Transit?

Sauga Transit Bus Simulator is a transit simulator inspired by Mississauga’s Transit system, hosted on the Roblox platform. We recreate some of the system’s routes and vehicles, and members can join and drive our vehicles on the routes at events, just for fun!

How do I join?

You can join our Roblox group here at Sauga Transit - Roblox, and find our Communications Server in the Social Links.

What will I do?

We currently have 4 positions available. These positions are:
Transit Operator: Drive buses on routes around a map, pick up and drop off passengers!
Trainer: Recruit new people to drive buses! Must be a Transit Operator for a considerable amount of time.
Supervisor: Watch over Trainers and Transit Operators while they drive around the map and also help them if they get lost or stuck!
Developer: Help us create roads, buildings and landscape by providing realistic building, 3D modeling, graphic design and creative building skills! Must submit portfolio of previous work. 3D modeling experience is an asset. At this time, this position is non-paid volunteer. We may consider paying developers at a later date.

Is it free to join?

Yes, however if you would like to become an Operator you will need at least R$15 to cover uniform expenses. Your Trainers will give you everything you need to know about training!

My account is new, am I still able to join?

Due to security reasons, we only allow experienced Roblox players to join our group. However, if you are known and recognized, you can let us know!

Any questions you can always DM me or send a message on any of our Social Media platforms as @SaugaTransit

3 Likes