Save the Date: RDC 2021

No one knows. Last year I think it was probably dev forum members with the rank of regular. Which you can’t currently get right now because they stoped ranking up for a while.

1 Like

From my understanding there are no requirements. You just need to be a passionate developer. It’s difficult to get invited though.

2 Likes

Hopefully I get invited this year!!

Ohhhhh :open_mouth: I am excited for RDC :3 maybe also tiny developer can have access this event :3

2 Likes

I have high hopes for RDC 2021 this year. Roblox has a good vision and plan for developers, and is always bringing something new to the table. I hope I get invited! :smiley:

Thank you for your patience, we know you’ve been waiting to hear more about this year’s RDC! We are still finalizing the details, but we wanted to share a quick schedule and location update.

RDC will no longer be happening online this July, it will instead be hosted this fall as a hybrid event with both in-person and virtual options. Give us just a few more weeks to wrap up the preparations and iron out the details. We can’t wait to share what we’ve been working on!

164 Likes

is it going to be a zoom conference or In real life?

I can’t wait!
It’s free right?

3 Likes

Very exciting that it will be hybrid, glad to see an update! I assume full vaccinations will be required to attend in-person?

1 Like

Alright sounds like a good idea! Can’t wait to see more information.

1 Like

Hi, it’s going to be both in person and virtual. More details to come on virtual aspect and other details. Stay tuned!

10 Likes

alright!
can’t wait
really hoping its free
I always wanted to go to a RDC
thanks for the fast response

I attended the 2019 RDC in London, would I be able to attend this one?

hyped!!! but, one thing.
will there be any differences in the online things/in person things?

asking for a friend here, when’s the next RDC EU?

2 Likes

who all are invited?
like whats the obligation to get invited?

2 Likes

Oh now this is good news! I’m very hyped now! Thank you for the option for both in-person and virtual! Please take your time for the final details! Can’t wait to see you guys at RDC! :smiley:

6 Likes

Woop, things just got exciting!! Hope everyone’s happy with this announcement! :smiley:

7 Likes

Personally, as happy as I am that we can return to some normalcy (is that a word?), I’m kinda disappointed that the announcement didn’t come sooner. I got plans made for fall that I can’t really cancel without looking like crappy person and as someone who wants to take any opportunity at the in person RDC, I’m torn as mentally I am not really ready to fly out to a state that had a lot of issues with keeping the virus in check. A lot of people will miss out on a lot of the in-person gatherings or just RDC in general because of school or just for mental health reasons. It would’ve been way better to just stick with the original July date.

3 Likes

Happy to hear that it will be in person! please take your time

Marvelous ! Time to go buy some Carolina Reaper Chillis.

17 Likes