Save the Date: RDC 2024

Looking forward to hopefully seeing y’all in-person again this year!

9 Likes

San… Jose?! That is different. Haven’t been there since RDC was at the Marriott.
I was really hoping we would have a venue by now so I could start considering hotel options.

Is there going to be the usual day before early registration/party that I am still annoyed hasn’t been bundled in the date range before?

12 Likes

6 months to figure out what studio swag I’m bringing. Coins? Pins? Shirts? Trading cards?

10 Likes

RDC2024 being announced early, already a good year! :eyes:

8 Likes

I sincerely hope i can get invited in rdc at least this year

7 Likes

Hopefully this year will be the year I finally get an invite! Been wanting to go for the last 3 years.

7 Likes

Will developers under the age of 18 be allowed to attend the event in real life? Most years have allowed it, but in 2023 it was restricted away from us.

Crossing my fingers for an invite, and the ability to attend at my age! :pray:

11 Likes

A RDC! yay, never felt hppy sohappy man

8 Likes

Although some of us won’t make it this year, that does not take away the excitement and I can’t wait to see what’s revealed this year! :smile:

8 Likes

How do you get invited to go? Are there any requirements?

9 Likes

Finally in San Jose! The way it should be!!! San Jose is way easier to navigate than SF, and way cheaper too! This is going to be the best RDC since I’ve moved to the Bay Area in 2020.

6 Likes

Looking forward to hopefully meeting everyone here at the RDC!

5 Likes

see yall there!!!

5 Likes

This is honestly great, i can’t waitttt!!!

6 Likes

Hope to be invited this year! If not, I hope to watch y’all add more great things to the platform.

6 Likes

It’ll be my first time going abroad, can’t wait! :smile:

6 Likes

i cant wait to join again!!! so excited

5 Likes

It was awesome seeing everyone last year, can’t wait to hopefully see you all again this year!

6 Likes

is there gonna be better security or will there be another fight with the police like last year? :sob:

5 Likes

your WILD for bringing that back up​:sob::sob::sob:

7 Likes