Save the Date: RDC 2024

Hey Creators,

It’s time to mark your calendars and start counting down the days! We’re excited to announce that the Roblox Developers Conference (RDC) will be returning once again as a virtual and in-person event in San Jose, CA on September 6-7. Get ready for a weekend full of learning, inspiration, connection, and of course, fun!

What is RDC?

RDC is an invite-only, hybrid (in-person and online) event that brings together Roblox developers, brands, and creators from around the world. There will be networking opportunities, in-depth breakout sessions, product demonstrations, and office hours – all designed to empower your success and showcase the future of Roblox.

The Roblox Innovation Awards

This year, we will be hosting our annual in-person Roblox Innovation Awards ceremony at RDC the evening of September 7th. We look forward to celebrating the passion, talent, and creativity of the Roblox community both online and in-person! We’ll have more details to share later on, so stay tuned.

In the meantime, we invite you to sign up on our website to receive future #RDC24 news and announcements via email. And of course, we’ll continue to share updates on X (@Roblox) as well.

Hope to see you at RDC this September!

342 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 10 minutes.

The best time of the year! I can’t wait to connect with new amazing developers again!

This would be my third (online urgh) RDC and I hope the virtual attendees are given a bit more value this time :sweat_smile:

Also looking forward for a re-launch of the iconic RDC gamejam! You know we love them :slight_smile:

32 Likes

Can’t wait!!! Sounds really fun!

29 Likes

Can’t wait to hear more! No more RDCWHEN for another year 🫶🏼

13 Likes

Suuuuper Excited!

Love RDC, and can’t believe a new year is being announced already! Look forward to networking again and hearing about all the amazing things Roblox has in store.

Woo!

14 Likes

Interested to see what this year’s conference has to offer!

11 Likes

Ah, yes. RDC, where devs talk with the engineers to introduce some useful but some questionable features. Oh boy oh boy I sure hope you guys add more UI Tools or else I may just go insane! :DDDD

12 Likes

This is gonna be excited, i can’t wait some more RDC!

9 Likes

I can’t wait for this! I wonder what other interesting updates will be shown this year at RDC. Last year had A LOT of updates, some which were really nice, and others… not so much, but still very interesting to see new updates coming and how the roblox team decides to introduce them.

10 Likes

Can’t wait! Hope to see y’all there!

6 Likes

Here we go! Looking forward to making this my first in-person RDC! Can’t wait to see what happens. Gotta keep working on my projects in the mean time though!

If I end up going, I will 100% be bringing some custom stickers with me :wink:

8 Likes

I hope I can be invited this year :smiley:

It will surely be an incredible experience like every year :heart:

8 Likes

If only I could afford it and if I got invited. Sad. Maybe one day

11 Likes

San Jose?!? Don’t mind if I do…. Must find another killer breakfast spot…. Super excited to attend for my …7th year in a row! :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Very Excited! No more RDC2024 When

6 Likes

WOOHOOO RDC!!! I’m excited to see it at a new location (please be indoors, please be indoors, please be indoors :pray::palms_up_together:) can’t wait for this year!!! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Another RDC, another year of not being invited :smile:

11 Likes

Booking my flight :fire: (I won’t be invited)

8 Likes

WOHOO! Last time I attended RDC in San Jose was 2017. All of us Accelerator Interns took a train there from the office together. Will it be the same venue as before?

11 Likes