"Save to Roblox" is initially malformed on Mac

The “Save to Roblox” page is malformed on my Mac. This prevents me from uploading anything to the toolbox until the window is resized. There are no output errors when this happens, and resizing the window fixes the layout.

I am a member of the UGC program, I remember that the save to Roblox was different for members of the program vs people who aren’t part of the program, however I am not sure if this is still the case. Felt like it was an important thing to add

System info:

Beta features:
Have all beta features enabled

Repro steps
1- Open studio
2- Right click something > Save to Roblox
3- Observe the window is malformed until you resize it

Expected behavior

The window should not be malformed.

2 Likes

Can also reproduce on my Windows 11 PC:

With:

• 1920x1080 resolution
  • 125% scale factor (recommended option)

Window properties do not persist, thus I have to re-size it every time it appears.

Bonus bug: Despite it being several years old, the “Discard” confirmation dialog box is still missing the last token of it’s sentence (or someone got distracted while typing it):

1 Like

I also have this issue. It’s even worse with the 3D importer, where you can’t resize the window.

1 Like

Can you send a screenshot? Also, what resolution and resolution scale are you using (you can check in Display Settings in Windows)? Might be able to repro with that information.

For me, the window is forced to be it’s minimum size, so I can’t even make it smaller if I wanted to, which I assume is what you’re referring to.

EDIT: Even with a scale of 175% and resolution of 800x600, despite everything being MASSIVE, the top bar of the window never went offscreen, and it would still let me “resize” it (moving my move down a pixel made it take big skips and go offscreen down the bottom of my monitor, but it still let me open up new import windows, so it isn’t a softlock, maybe the window closes once it goes offscreen?).

I realized just now that this is a duplicate and was already reported here:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.