Saving Error/Missing Version History

I went onto my team create place today to find that my builds from the previous night were missing and everything seemed to have not been saved. After confirming this was the correct place and I didn’t build elsewhere, I went into the version history to find that the work my friend and I had done was missing for the past two days (the 15th and 16th). We’re not sure that the versions had disappeared, of if they haven’t been saving for two days. Although, after exiting studio today the versions are appearing in the history, which leads me to believe they somehow vanished. This bug is no longer happening, and from what I can tell, happened solely to the team create game. I was building as the scheduled maintenance happened Tuesday night and was disconnected, but I don’t believe that should have anything to do with two days of missing versions.

UPDATE:
It happened again today (5/18) to my friend. He worked the entire day and it didn’t save. Didn’t check the version history because we assumed it was working again. We’re not sure what’s going on, but now we’ve lost 3 days of work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Is this happening to you in any other place? If not, can you link me the place in question?

As far as I can tell, this isn’t happening to either Filip or me in any other place, though we haven’t tested it extensively. Here’s the link to our group game that the issue occurs on:

It’s saving for me right now, but I’m afraid it could happen again.

If you haven’t already, please see this thread and let me know if that is not your issue!