Say "Hello" to Display Names!

This new UI looks cluttered and is a bit painful to the eyes. I miss the less expansive and complex UI.

1 Like

And no problem dude! Enjoy. :cake:

If I’m not a fan of anything its the issue of some usernames overlaying the actual username as Displayed with my Display Name (Silly)

UI Aspect could have definitely been executed better.

2 Likes

Do you have to have a VPN to get it?

1 Like

Yeah you do sadly, plus side you get a Display name!

Here’s the VPN set it to Germany and then connect. Then go to settings and refresh page if you were already on there.

Here’s a showcase of the new Display Name Features

screen3 screen1
whoi

4 Likes

yep, thats the vpn i use, i am so happy rn

4 Likes

UPDATE: I turned the VPN on before I went into the games, if your VPN is on and switched to germany, it won’t let you join games.

3 Likes

Yea, I’ve tried that, but you turn it off before you join then it should manage to let you join; overall it’s a pretty lit update.

UPDATE: I changed my name from lua to ethics

3 Likes

So this is only available in Germany?

4 Likes

It’s available all over just a certain % of users have it. I’m in Florida and I have it in-game but not on-site just yet.

4 Likes

Same, I’m also in florida. But I don’t think it’s state based, but more rather country based.

2 Likes

That’s because whoever was using that IP from that VPN got IP banned.

1 Like

What do you mean to be exact? hm? I don’t think I am IP banned

1 Like

I didn’t said you were, but somone that was using the same server as you, was IP banned.
That’s what I found at least.

Currently active in Florida and Germany! I was able to change my Display Name to Scriz, it fits nicely!

2 Likes

Ah, so is it working in america?

3 Likes

Yes! Some of my friends have got it there, too. Not many VPNs are able to get Florida, so Germany works just as well thankfully.

2 Likes

I have the VPN which works perfectly, I really am excited to see this release in all of the countrys.

2 Likes

brooo it looks so goooood

2 Likes