Scale everything perfectly in every device (Look the same)

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? So, I want to make all the GUI’s to fit perfectly in every device.

2. What solutions have you tried so far? I used AutoScale Light, AnchorPoint and UISizeConstraint still nothing.

Helppo

1 Like

Try searching the forums. I’ve seen a whole lot of Solved posts about this exact same issue.

1 Like

can you show an example of your UI so I can get a feel of what Im looking at

1 Like

Hm, I am not home, but I will show you when I comeback.

1 Like

Can you give me some of them? To check

For example, I see some succesful games and their Ui’s are just perfect. My Ui’s are not that good they stay in the same position but may change the size or position a bit in other devices.

1 Like

Yes I get what you mean but can I see your UI and how it scales?
Also you are using scale not offset correct?

I only use offset. To 0 but doesnt do much

Theres your problem. DO NOT USE OFFSET!! It offsets stuff and will not scale properly at all

This is the hud dont mind about the text it’s greek

And then, what should i Use? Scale to 0?

Offset should be 0, scale should be at a point where it looks good

The offset is set to 0. But something else that I can do so they can stay there and not get bigger or smaller in the devices?

can you please rephrase that? I dont understand what youre saying sorry

Anyways, I want to make 2 texts look the same and when the text gets bigger not to make the other one look smaller.

I just want the GUIS to look the same in other devices for example look at this
image that’s the text 1

UitextConstraints is the only way you can do it whilst using scale you can achieve what you want, but at the same time it make change and there isnt exactly a way to deal with it

Yes, but texts look bad in other devices so not very good.

yes and the only way to fix that is UI constraints, and if you goof around with that and nothing changes, you’re gonna have to deal with it sadly.

Yeah, so I will just set textscaled to true.