Scale ParticleEmitters uniformly FAST! ParticleEmitter Scaler Plugin!

Do you want to change the overall Size of ParticleEmitters?
By multiplying the Size and the Lifetime with a percentage it is able to do this!

It is a little janky right now but it will do the Job!

You can select multiple Particles by selecting a Part or an Attachment!

Demonstration Video:

GET IT HERE:

Get it on SERVICE

What do you think?:

:sob: :disappointed: why say its trash? :cold_sweat:
ITS IMPORTANT TO KNOW:

• You can scale uniformly!
  • And multiple Emitters at the same time!
  • TRASH, i will not use
  • VERY GOOOD, will use every time i work with particles
  • OK, will use often
  • MEH, maybe will use at some time

0 voters

1 Like

Annoying pole. I would say its good for a few people but personally I won’t use it. Due to it being quite a odd plugin I mean like-

Okay this plugin is good but eh thing is that the slider system sucks as I can genuinly see you struggling with it, also the gui is quite unappetizing, I would say to make a gui similar to uh- say the studio gui?

yeah i dont know how to make a slider that works in a plugin gui dock.

it needs the position of the mouse but the mouse does not work in the plugin dock widget thing.

Oh for that you use:

plugin:GetRelativeMousePosition()

It returns the mouse position with respect to the dock.

thank you but i already have made a version right now with mousemoved event from the slider button.

it works not so great but it works. i dont have time today to work for it longer so i will try doing the slider with plugin:GetRelativeMousePosition() tomorrow.

The Slider is now way better!

Make sure to update in Roblox Studio.

Thanks for voting on the Plugin but feel free to reply on this post what features you would want to be added or what could be made better.

Small New Update!!!

I have been working on some improvements to this plugin,
here are them:

1. There are now Settings:
    *Change Drag allows the Drag propperty to be changed with this plugin (Beta Feature)
    *Change Drag Strength is how strong the Drag will be decreased

2. A New Look:
    *I gave the plugin some color, i used a color palette to get colors that fit good together

3. Better Behavior:
    *previosly, the emitters current size and all the other things were multiplied by a percentage
    *now when the user selects his emitters, this data will be stored, so you can drag it back to 100% and its going to be the original size!

Guys i hope these changes will make this plugin a little bit better,
if you have some sugesstions, make sure to reply to this post