Scaling doesn't work

Hi, I tried to scale the position of this frame to make it always stay 25 pixels off the edge of the screen:
It kinda works and moves it however it doesn’t stay 25 pixels of the edge and moves off-screen:
S5SLyxx7rY
Other elements (white squares in the left corner) work fine and stay in the center.

Thanks for any help.

2 Likes

you should set your position instead of your size then (i forgot what size and offset do, but you know, im pretty sure).

1 Like

I am using position, i tried every possible combination of scale and position too.

2 Likes

i think its because your screen is like shrinking and it might have to make the frame smaller in like width or something?

On the top right of your screen you should see a little button. This is to toggle different devises screen for what will be displayed in game. I believe you have this Disabled.

Set it to standard 1920x1080 pc and “Fit to window”

this should fix your problem as your not editing the gui on the proper screen resolution, that’s what’s causing it to not stick to 25pixels when moving the screen, if you understand what i mean

or the other solution is make sure your using the left column in the “Position” and “size” as i believe the right causes things to go wrong within different devises/ smaller screens

Hey there! It appears that the reason that it’s happening is that your anchor point is set to 0.5 as shown in your short clip of you resizing the screen! Change the ‘AnchorPoint’ for that frame to 1 since you’re wanting it to lean on the very right side of the screen and it should be able to resolve any frames being out of screen!

Another note: It’s best that you use ‘Scale’ instead of ‘Offset’ for your ‘Position’ and ‘Size’, so after changing your ‘AnchorPoint’ to 1, make sure any readjustments you made later on for are using ‘Scale’ only to avoid any other scaling issues down the line.

Hope it helps!

1 Like