Scaling Leaderboard UI

I’ve already addressed this query before, and no-one had a solution, so I’ve given it to some wait and there might be a way now.

A while ago, ROBLOX re-released the new PlayerList and it’s a ridiculously large size. I’ve scrolled through multiple threads of the same topic, but none show a clear answer.

Is there a way to “change” the size of the PlayerList, as it overlays some of my existing UIs. By changing the size, I mean reducing the amount of “slots” that are visible at one time, for a name.

You need to maximise the image to see the problem ^.

1 Like

I think you have to just make your own playerlist Gui

1 Like

I’ve heard that you have to do that, but there must be some way to scale it, I’ve seen photos of games with smaller leaderboards, maybe that’s just to scaling with a smaller device, but I think there might be a way, just need to wait and see!

you can use your own player list or just take the original scripts and check the size

How do you copy the playerlist, I don’t think it’s traceable in the explorer menu…

That’s the chat tho… I want the PlayerList.

Unfortuantly there is no way as the playerlist is a Core GUI that you cannot edit. Your best alternative is a custom playerlist. Another alternative is to move your buttons into a “Menu” frame to save up screen space or simply resize / position your current UI.

1 Like

Alright, thank you for the help. I guess they haven’t updated anything. I’ll leave the post open to see if anyone else has opinions, but I guess they’ll be the same.

he can edit that i am preety sure

You can copy the scripts but they won’t work, the playerlist uses locked enums that can only be used by CoreGUI scripts.

and you can check this tutorial for know how to do that:

That tutorial doesn’t include displaying values from the leaderstats.

That doesn’t copy the playerlist - That just makes a new one from scratch. I want to know how to re-scale the default playerlist, to avoid making my own, thanks tho.

3 Likes