Scam prompts to buy a gamepass

Definitely check everything, my main account has a game I made in 2017, and it’s filled to the brim with backdoors and viruses. Most are from free models (I was a total roblox studio noob then), but plugin viruses can be common. Also, watch out for models and plugins that appear to be legit but are made by users who:

• Have a very recent join date
  • Have a default avatar
  • Have usernames like “RobloxTopModel”

I wish you luck finding a solution! :smile:

2 Likes

Alright, thanks! 30 characters

1 Like

Hi I was having this issue as well, it appears for me, to be a plugin, I deleted it and after a few days it went away. I’d recommend you try that

I hope this helps!

1 Like

If a plugin’s owner’s account is stolen, they can spread this with an update too so be careful.

2 Likes

Do you know which plugin caused this?

1 Like

Sadly I don’t quite know I think it may have been a fake moon animation suite but I amn’t sure.

I’d recommend deleting all your plugins that you have installed, or just keep ones you know are safe then it seems to go away in a few days after roblox moderates it.

Also run Control + Shift + F and look up Marketplace and see if that brings anything up.

3 Likes

Yeah you really just have to wait it out once you have deleted it make sure to tell your team to check their plugins. @BPilot253

1 Like

One of my friends had a fake F3X plugin made by ryk.

1 Like

Ah ok so it should hopefully go away in a few days at least that is what happened to me and my friend (on separate occasions) if you have a big game I’d recommend closing it for the time being until roblox moderates it which in both cases only took a few days.

I hope this helps!

1 Like

@BPilot253
Try using BTRoblox and watch the code of the plugins your use for watch if is have a backdoor

2 Likes

I Also Had That Problem: Its A Bug or a Backdoor?
I Recommend To Remove Plugins That You Dont Need.
And Check In Your Prompt Scripts (Like Gamepass/Dev Product Scripts).

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. I have nothing else to say.

1 Like

It may be Adonis, Adonis has had issues with backdoor scripts before… but, that’s just me guessing.

2 Likes

Interesting, I seem to recall also having an issue with Adonis a while back. But this time I am sure it was a plugin. (For my game)

2 Likes

Well the Adonis thing is just a hunch that I have, personally I only use Kohls, as I know for sure that they don’t have backdoors because when I used Adonis, it had a backdoor script inside of it so personally I wouldn’t use it, just in case.

2 Likes

I think they both are very good at what they do I prefer Adonis interface and admin as a whole but I simply trust Kohls more.

2 Likes

I agree, the interface is indeed much better, but judging purely on the issues i’ve had in the past, I’d definitely trust Kohls more.

2 Likes

I agree. There is nothing else much to say I am usually struggling to choose which one to put in.

2 Likes

Well, Kohl’s has had its fair share of backdoors. Also, I’ve used Adonis in a lot of my games, and I’ve had no problems. Adonis also has more commands, and more useful ones at that.

Note: Just my opinion, you don’t need to agree. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi there I also use Adonis due to the fact I think that it is more useful. I plan to try and make my own so I can ensure there are no backdoors but this is sort of at the back of my to do list. Anyhow I trust kohls more but Adonis is definitely more useful.

This is my opinion, YOU DO NOT NEED TO AGREE

1 Like