Scam prompts to buy a gamepass

Well the Adonis thing is just a hunch that I have, personally I only use Kohls, as I know for sure that they don’t have backdoors because when I used Adonis, it had a backdoor script inside of it so personally I wouldn’t use it, just in case.

2 Likes

I think they both are very good at what they do I prefer Adonis interface and admin as a whole but I simply trust Kohls more.

2 Likes

I agree, the interface is indeed much better, but judging purely on the issues i’ve had in the past, I’d definitely trust Kohls more.

2 Likes

I agree. There is nothing else much to say I am usually struggling to choose which one to put in.

2 Likes

Well, Kohl’s has had its fair share of backdoors. Also, I’ve used Adonis in a lot of my games, and I’ve had no problems. Adonis also has more commands, and more useful ones at that.

Note: Just my opinion, you don’t need to agree. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi there I also use Adonis due to the fact I think that it is more useful. I plan to try and make my own so I can ensure there are no backdoors but this is sort of at the back of my to do list. Anyhow I trust kohls more but Adonis is definitely more useful.

This is my opinion, YOU DO NOT NEED TO AGREE

1 Like