[SCENE] Steampunk Tower

I have been interested into steampunk and apocalyptic style builds recently so i made this tower…a isolated tower in the middle of no where. Also this is my second time making a scene and it would be great to have some feedback and also what are your thoughts about this

Pictures of the scene

Far view

Just a small project i made to try and improve my building skills and i’m still experimenting with the lightning :grin:

[color=#]Thanks for reading[/color]

19 Likes

Now that I have the ability to reply, I can exclaim that the build is most professional and very well refined. However, I do not really get the “steampunk vibe” from this build. More of an old fashions laboratory. I suggest adding some gears or anything that one might expect from the steampunk style. I do not find it that obvious that this powered by steam. However, the build itself -despite not looking that steampunk in my opinion- is very well build.

Thank you for your feedback i knew something was missing, i am going to add that soon, thanks!

Thanks, i really liked using the rope constraints, it made the tower look more better i might also add gears to the tower to make it more steampunk style :grin:

This (Steampunk Tower) your currently made for a small project i can say it looks really good. I like the concept and the details you included on the tower, such as the ropes on the side of the tower to give it that steampunk kind of style you have made. I can say with the fog and the decorations you included on the tower looks really good! However i would try adding some screws on the steampunk tower doors because if you look. A lot of “Steampunk Tower” doors you would mostly see it has gears added to it or screws to match, the kind of style your trying to make i would try adding some screws on the side of the doors so it could look. More better and improved and i can.

See your going for that steampunk architecture style and i can see, you have made a great creation here but i would just try adding some gears. On the tower itself so it could look like a full steampunk tower and don’t be afraid to add other kind! Of details to your project because once you add those to your creation so it would look more, improved and then if you add that architecture door to your tower featuring the gears and, black screws it would add a very nice addition to your project overall just try keeping it simple! I wouldn’t want to overboard with trying to archive that full steampunk look but if you plan. On doing that i would just try adding that but i would plan on adding the gears and some screws on the metal door so it could match the style your build has anyways the concept and the fog you included looks amazing and the!

Tower you have made here is very detailed just try including the following details. It’s missing such as the gears, and the screws but i know your, currently going to add those details very soon anyways your small project you have made looks! Very well done i liked how you included the beware sign because the tower is, in a abandoned area and you don’t know what’s inside, it but i would just try including those following details. So it could look a lot more better and have that great style to it overall very well done on your small project! You made.

1 Like