Sci-fi armor model

I made this armor using blender, im open for model and gfx comissions, let me know you’r thoughts about this model :grinning:

5 Likes

Not the worst thing I seen. Pretty good actually but could use a little more detail.

wym not the worst thing you’ve ever seen :skull: and it’s not supossed to be very detailed

Anyways, I’ll get back to this topic tomorrow as I can’t think straight when tired in middle of night.

Close to the worst thing I seen on devforum: A roblox modeler made some ugly roblox model remake of an rthro and if i said the worst then i’d probably get reported for saying it.

They mean that they’ve seen better modeling work before.

I think it looks really good some of the parts of the armour seem like there just textures and not actually 3d but overall pretty clean design colors are good and I like the gun to

Yeah there’s texture work on it too

no way bro fr?? ur a genius :astonished::astonished::astonished:

1 Like

Either you’re blind or you can’t even think straight in the day, i don’t see how this is considered “ugly” even tough it’s not the best thing ever either, ur just being mean for no reason at all.

1 Like

I’m back, Sorry for the rude comment in-middle of night. I can think straight in the day, It’s just the night I have problems correctly rethinking.

Dearest Apologies, @kentotz17

2 Likes