Sci-Fi Corridor Design I've made! (Feedback would be great)

This is a Sci-Fi corridor design I’ve made for fun!

Its finished now but any feedback about it or for improvement would be great!

Here are some images:

Hope you liked it!

10 Likes

Beautiful! I like the high detail, and how the blue and orange is used. The lights look great too!
It would be nicer if there was some variation in the pillars, like extra support every 4 pillars. There should also be a little more detail in the panels between the pillars. It looks very… plain there.
I’d like to let you know though that I could never make this without stressing about positions and alignments! You do have some talent.

2 Likes

Honestly, I give up building. I will never be that good and it deeply saddens me. :fearful:

2 Likes

with that mood you will never get better,
i thought i would never make a single line of code that works in my life proved myself wrong yesterday by just trying , it’s Spaghetti code but i need to learn more to get better
like you should do

like the build what does it look like in future lighting.

1 Like

Motivation and what you think is slowing you down, you need to think positive for yourself, tell yourself that you can do this.

These walls look great, and lovely detail throughout, however I feel like the detail sorta drops toward the floor. I personally believe you could’ve tried some different ideas and designs with more detail/quirkiness in terms of the floor. That is just nit-picky stuff, but overall a great job, love the detail and NERF color scheme!

Have a great day and keep up the good work! :smiley:

1 Like

i dont really like the color of the pillars because it doesn’t fit with the rest but other than that it’s extremely great in detail and appearence. you should keep up the good work.

There is a pattern on the floor but I messed up the scale so its not very visible. I also have to agree with the nerf color scheme! Cheers for the feedback :grinning: