Sci-Fi Cyberpunk City

Question

What could be done as a center piece for the sections of my cyberpunk city? Some will have a spawn, some will have a little park like area, etc. But I’m running out of ideas and I’m trying to make every center unique in the game.

Pictures

Extra info

Okay so these are just a few pictures of the map currently I still have more done but I just don’t want to show the public just yet.

So… Thoughts? (I’d appreciate you guys giving me as much feedback as possible in the replies. I don’t care if it’s good or bad.)

15 Likes

It looks great! I like the concept of the city and the design of the buildings, plus the colors for each one make it very Sci-fi. :laughing:

Overall, I guess you could add paths and other decoration in the middle and leading towards somewhere.

Nice work! :happy3:

2 Likes

Be proud of yourself, the sci-fi city creation you made impressed me and other people. :smiley:

I like how you added the “Cherry Blossom Trees”, kinda gives me a nature vibe. Plus adding the bridge just made the creation feels more future realistic.

That’s really all I have to say, other then that. You did a good job! You should keep doing these stuff more so that you can improve your building and let other users see more fantastic creations! :smile:

1 Like

It is very unique and cool! It has a great vibe to it and it’s very different from other things you commonly see in roblox. I like the lighting and style. It’s really great.

Great job! The building’s design and details are amazing, I like it very much.

I could suggest you to add some futuristic vehicles around the map, like speeders, floating motorbikes and stuff…

1 Like

Really well done with the city. The models are really well made! Nice job.

1 Like

Statue, fountain or something futuristic like a hollogram. Looks cool but there is a lot of yellow/orange. When thinking of cyberpunk I think of black, red and blue.

A hologram could make sense, and the reason why I did the brighter colors is because of variety purposes. I’m not really planning on a dark style futuristic.

2 Likes