SCI-FI Spaceship Interior [ANIMATION and SHOWCASE]

Hi guys!

I come to officially publish my animation made in Blender 2.9 and showcase on Roblox of a Sci-Fi corridor, inside a spaceship

(Image rendered using Cycles)

Here is the animation:

(Animation made and rendered through Blender, using Eevee)
(The animation quality was a little different from the photo, because the Eevee rendering was used, it is faster to render, but less visual quality)

If you want to take a look at the version I made on roblox, feel free!
Here is the game link: Sci-Fi Spaceship - Showcase - Roblox

(In this version of the showcase on roblox, it is visually different from the one made in blender, because I had to reduce the polygon of each model a lot to have a better performance, I also had to remove some modifiers that made the models less smooth.
It was close to the version made in Blender, but with less visual quality, but with an excellent performance, running 60 fps on Roblox graphics 10)

Informations:
I used the Hard Surface modeling to make all the models for this scenario, through blender 2.9.

Thank you for your attention, feel free to give your feedback!

4 Likes

Looks awesome. For some reason the quality of the video was not too good. I love the image showing the inside of the spaceship. Its cool how you turned that into an animation :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback!

The quality of the video was a little lower because I used the Eevee renderer (it’s a real-time renderer, it doesn’t have a good quality realistic rendering, you can’t have realistic renderings quickly.
But its advantage is this: faster rendering, because with Cycles (Best renderer) it would take a long time for me to have this animation.

And I also had to reduce the video to 480p to be able to upload it here on the devforum, because it had gone from 10mb, which is the maximum allowed by the devforum.

1 Like