Sci-fi sword feedback

I made this sword a while ago and it only took me around 10 mins to make.
Here is the image of it:

I am looking for how I can improve the looks of it and what you guys think about it.

4 Likes

looks really good, maybe you could add more detail to the blade itself considering the handle is detailed

1 Like

it looks cool but you should work on the blade and make it sharp

1 Like

Looks awesome, issue is that blade tip is not sharp, and it looks simple.

2 Likes

The sharp part is not very visible due to the neon lights. image

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback but could you tell me what kind of details are you talking about?

Relly cool. Maybe make it sharper. And the neon ruins a bit the shape of the sword. The blade should emit light, but not be too bright. Idk if it’s possible, just my opinion

1 Like

It looks more like a children’s toy, I like it

It looks good. But I would round the edges of the sword guard as it looks a bit off.

1 Like

It seems to be lacking a sharp tip, unless that’s how it’s supposed to look like. As for the blade not looking sharp enough maybe try resizing the neon a bit, painting the blade the same color as the neon and having the sharp parts poking out of the side of the neons. other than that it’s good

Sounds great, I will try that soon.

Awesome maybe at the top of the blade make a point other then that cool!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm… I believe these are based off of the endbringer from doom?

1 Like

These look cool! It reminds me of a lightsaber, but different! If it is like a lightsaber, then I don’t think you necessarily need to make it sharper like @hopeshusbvnd said, because lightsabers aren’t sharp, they just burn through anything they touch.

No but I might make something similar in the future

you can maybe improve it by adding glowing to it, and maybe render it. Something else that might help is using realistic textures.

I could never make something like that in a billion years with a billion dollar budget! Well done! :crossed_swords: