Sci-fi Templar Knight armor

Inspiration from the templar knights (obviously)

Made with blender and substance painter

9 Likes

This is pretty cool. Personally, I wouldn’t put the neon paint but it’s Sci-fi so it’s only fitting. Well done

3 Likes

Looks okay, its way to flat and doesnt have any contrast to show off the details exept the neons, the armor itself looks like just rectangles with red neons n it, with no detail other than that, the helmet looks good from the front but there are way to much neons on the back.

Overall I would give it a 4/10

2 Likes

remove the blood stain and scratch thingy, it didn’t fit with sci-fi in my opinion

2 Likes

I guess I didn’t give too much context in this post. In the game, the player is fighting off “demons” per say, so I thought the scratches and blood fit well with the demon theme.

2 Likes

The idea and concept is there, but there just isn’t enough detail to gather it all together.

The neon patterns work with the aesthetic, but it’s a little overbearing. The lack of layering makes it look like he’s wearing just plainclothes with an absurd amount of neon. I suggest adding a more ‘knight’ feeling to it outside of the helmet. (e.g. chainmail, chest plates, shoulder plates, PLATES)

I’m not the best at making helmets, but I like its overall design. It’s, similarly to the clothes, a little flat and doesn’t really reflect the idea of a knight, and more of just a mask. I’d suggest keeping to the original shape of what a knight templar’s original helmet design should be, even if it means sacrificing some of the shape of the roblox head you’re trying to preserve. You can easily make up for that lack of mass with bigger armor.

Otherwise, you seem pretty new to modeling, and it’s nonetheless still a good piece of work. I hope my feedback was able to help you, and keep it up!

My overall rating would be 5/10

3 Likes