Scott | GFX Designer

• Portfolio last updated: 8/29/2024
  • PLEASE READ TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THE INFORMATION PANEL BEFORE YOU ORDER

Greetings! My name is Omar, but you can call me Scott! I am a ROBLOX Graphics Designer than has been doing graphics for about 5 years now. I’ve been on ROBLOX since 2014 and made my first account in 2016! Omaraxoo. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to message me here or on discord!

Thumbnails & Artworks

Personal Artwork - “Backup needed, Code 8.” (2022)

Personal Artwork - Terror In the City (2020)

Personal Artwork - 5 years (2021)

Find The Button - Mining Thumbnail (2021)

Piggy Chapter 11 FanArt - MiniToon infected! (2020)

Time Travelers - Thumbnail (2022)

Paradise Roleplay 2! - Thumbnail (2021)

Museum [STORY] - Thumbnail (2021)

Super Darts Thumbnail - We’re down to 4 men. (2021)

Virtual Conference League - The Magic Man (2024)

AeroArcade - Toxic Swamp (2024)

AeroArcade - Explore different minigames! (2024)

AeroArcade - Raise cute friends along the way! (2024)

Roblox Soccer Federation - Ballon d’or (2023)

Virtual Roblox Football - AFCON Champions (2024)

Archeria - Thumbnail 1 (2021)

Climb of Chaos - Thumbnail (2024)

Find The Button - Diving Update (2021)

PacMania! - Thumbnail (2023)

Archeria - Thumbnail 2 (2021)

Anime Game Thumbnail (2023)

Banner Art (2022)

The Great War (2024)

Icons

Personal Artwork - He’s too fast! (2021)

Anime Game - Icon (2024)

Truck Simulator - Icon (2024)

Platform - Icon (2024)

Archeria Icon (2021)

Find The Button - Pirate Mode Update (2021)

Eggventures Icon (2021)

Roblox Soccer Federation - Premier League POTS (2023)

Piggy Icon - Fan Art (2021)

BossBrawl - Icon (2023)

Veinard Designs Icon (2019)

City Watch - Icon (2021)

Anime Game Icon (2023)

Advertisements

More to come soon!

How long would it take you to finish the order?

This depends on how many orders I have active & how big your order is. A simple order can be done within a day or two.

What do you need for the icons or thumbnails?

I will need the character(s) there and the map for a thumbnail. If you are sending them, please send them as a .rbxm file. A .rbxl file for a map will be fine, too.

What are your programs for GFX?
I use Blender 3.4 and Adobe Photoshop.

Terms and Conditions
  • Right to Decline or Cancel: I reserve the right to decline or cancel any order if it makes me uncomfortable or if you are rushing me.
  • Refund Policy: No refunds will be issued after the order is completed. Minor changes are free of charge, but major changes will incur additional costs.
  • Upfront Payment: A non-refundable upfront payment of 50% is required before work begins on any commission and it is applied to ROBUX and USD payment. This is strictly enforced to ensure commitment on your end and if you cancel while I’m working, I would have been paid for my time. Upfront payment is refundable only If I have not begun working on your order. If work has commenced, no refunds will be issued for any type of excuses. eg;
    1- I have found a different designer, I want my money back.
    2- I don’t like how it’s looking, I want my money back. (Changes pre-rendering are free of charge until you are pleased with how it looks)
    And so on.
  • Group Funds Payment: If you are paying via group funds, you must contact me at least 14 days in advance of your desired start date. This allows sufficient time to arrange the 50% upfront payment, which is required before I can begin working on your order.
  • Pricing: Prices vary based on the complexity and difficulty of your commission. Payment rules also apply to PayPal transactions. If you are paying via gamepass or shirt, please note that you will need to cover a 30% tax.
  • Asset Preparation: Please have all your assets ready and send them to me when placing an order, especially for place-related projects as I do not model places. For regular scenes (e.g. a forest), additional charges will apply.
  • Content Restrictions: I will NOT create any GFX that involve potentially controversial topics.

Thumbnails: $17.5USD / 5000+R$ (7144+R$ via Gamepass)
Icon: $10.5USD / 3000+R$ (4287+R$ via Gamepass)
Advertisement: N/A

Payment Ways
I accept ROBUX :robux_gold: and USD (Paypal ONLY) - Price might differ depending on the difficulty of your commission.

Packs

SMALL BUNDLE

Upgrade your game’s visual appeal with this bundle! Enjoy a variety of three captivating thumbnails and two sleek icons that will make your ROBLOX game stand out from the crowd.

Includes:

• Thumbnails: 3
  • Icons: 2
  • Price: 19,000 ROBUX / 66.5$ USD INSTEAD OF 21,000 ROBUX / 73.5$ USD | SAVE UP TO 2,000 ROBUX / 7$ USD

DESIGNER’S CHOICE PACK

Unleash your creativity with the Designer’s Choice Pack! Elevate your game’s visuals with five uniquely designed thumbnails and three versatile icons, handpicked to showcase the best of your game.

Includes:

• Thumbnails: 5
  • Icons: 3
  • Price: 31,000 ROBUX / 108.5$ USD INSTEAD OF 34,000 ROBUX / 119$ USD | SAVE UP TO 3,000 ROBUX / 10.5$ USD

ULTIMATE BUNDLE

This comprehensive package features eight stunning thumbnails and five dynamic icons, providing a diverse range of graphics to enhance every aspect of your ROBLOX game.

Includes:

• Thumbnails: 8
  • Icons: 5
  • Price: 51,000 ROBUX / 178.5$ USD INSTEAD OF 55,000 ROBUX / 192.5$ USD | SAVE UP TO 4,000 ROBUX / 14$ USD

MEGA PACK

Don’t miss out on the Mega Pack, a limited-time offer for the ultimate graphic overhaul! With ten attention-grabbing thumbnails and eight versatile icons, this pack is designed to transform your game. Act fast to secure this exclusive deal and elevate your ROBLOX project to new heights!

Includes:

• Thumbnails: 10
  • Icons: 8
  • Price: 69,000 ROBUX / 241.5$ USD INSTEAD OF 74,000 ROBUX / 259$ USD | SAVE UP TO 5,000 ROBUX / 17.5 USD

Twitter: x.com
Discord: omaraxoo

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask me!

Thank you for coming by & checking my portfolio out! Have a good day! :innocent:

36 Likes

Is the Tapping Gods Icon For russotalks? And sorry for no topic related reply

2 Likes

No, I was also confused when the commissioner DMed me about it. It’s for another game.

1 Like

Hi! Amazing design of the portofolio, the categories all! I hope you do the best for all the people who order. Peace. <3

1 Like

Thank you so much man! Much appreciated! <3

Hey, I’m interested in buying a thumbnail, I’m sending you a friend request on discord (ScriptingSausage#4566)

1 Like

I sent a friend request on discord! Quite interested in buying a couple icons and such. [FizzyMoose#0001]

1 Like

Sent you friend request! I am Yash

Very cheap but high quality, nice work! I might consider you!

1 Like

Thank you so much, if you ever want to order you can contact me at discord or twitter! :slight_smile:

I sent you a request on discord. Good work by the way!

1 Like

What’s your name on discord? Please let me know so I can accept you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I sent you a private message of my username.

Will probably hire you for a few advertisements in the next few weeks. Keep the great work up!

1 Like

I highly recommend him! Commissioned him for 4 icons at it’s highest quality and he finished it super quickly! Will definitely commission from him again. :+1: :fire:

2 Likes

Sent you a friend request, MIFD670#2043

IM SO DOWN! i can buy a 550 gamepass for a map render like this one you posted: image
but without the logo.

if you would need my map model. just tell me!
dm me on the dev fourm cause its my only way of getitng images / commisions really.

Very underrated! Good person and really good quality icons and thumbnails. He’s been a great designer as well as a friend, definitely would consider ordering!

3 Likes

Thank you so much Atro! You’re way more underrated than me man!

Hii, I’m interested in hiring you.

My Discord is:

Aleayx#0001

1 Like