SCP Chamber (SCP-008)

I made SCP-008 Chamber, the build is completely mine and there are no free models. What do you think about my build? (Not for sale.)

11 Likes

Looks cool! What did you use to make the catwalk curved at the end?

1 Like

I set half of the cylinder to be outside the part, the rest is all about union.

1 Like

Wow looks great. Though I’m pretty sure there is another blastshield around 008.

1 Like

I’d probably change the materials since these ones look kinda freemodel-y. Otherwise it’s great! The excessive use of diamond plating is a bit out of the place, but depends on the style of your site.

1 Like

Looks good however from looking on the libary/toolbox there is one that is a bit similar but with out the bridge or walls around it just the lid and the area the gas comes out of.

1 Like

Yes, you are right but there is nothing excerpt from the toolbox. I think it wouldn’t make sense if everyone did this scp differently. After all, this is what this scp looks like.

I totally agree with you, all I was really saying was that it is partly for the toolbox as well as he did say not from libary/toolbox.

Me personaly I will use some scp’s from the toolbox as some are out of my skill range and are imposible for me to create by my self. -Administrator of -Blue-Fox-Corporation- (Have a good day)

1 Like