SCP Containment Zone Feedback

Hello, I am making an SCP styled game and I would appreciate any feedback/suggestions for this hallway, made for the containment zones.

20 Likes

Maybe a strip of colour along the bottom or middle to indicate the different sections? or some assets like crates scattered around; these could also be good for cover if you intend to have weapons which I’m assuming it would.

4 Likes

good design and depth, but very black so concerned for low-light areas. turning up the brightness for screens like mine doesn’t help make things more visible, i just have a brighter black screen.

2 Likes

It looks neat but personally i think it needs a bit more color init.

2 Likes

this looks like heavy containment or underground parts of a facility, maybe even the entrance to the Old Man’s chamber (which would explain the lack of… anything) I would put some decorations on the floor or use more colors

2 Likes

Nothing to complain about, this is simply brilliant. You can try making it more realistic, but it already is.

2 Likes

It already looks great but it lacks color, so you could add some spinning red alarms or something like that. But I personally think that the lack of color suits the whole vibe of a game likes this.

2 Likes

Appreciate all the feedback! I’ll add props, other small assets, and some color to it.

2 Likes

I’m planning on making this the heavy containment zone hallway, & the whole facility is underground. The other containment zones (moderate & light) will have less security. For example, The amount of supports will be lessened and there will be more concrete instead of almost entirely metal. I may also add maintenance closets & control rooms here & there.

1 Like

If this is what an animator can do then I am screwed. AMAZING work.

3 Likes