SCP Game ideas and questions

Most SCP games on Roblox lack at least on thing which is why I am trying combine them all into one massive SCP game! So to see what other people are thinking I have gathered together some questions.

1. I have all the common SCPs added (173,682,106,049 etc) and some lesser known ones like 512 and 914 Please recommend some more interesting and hopfully easy to add scps! (currently working on a bunch from SCP SL)

2. What are some features that other SCP games lack that you would like to see added? For example most SCP games on roblox dont have SH or a COTBG team in their games (Which im adding)

3. What are some features could I add to help keep gameplay interesting even when nothing is happening and help increase re playability? (Im thinking of adding some objects players can find around the facility so they can search for them for a badge if they want)

4. im thinking of adding a quest system to my game which involves task to maintain the Sites Security up and when it isnt up things will start to go wrong like CI and CD have buffs so the foundation players have to always be doing something. What are some general task that Foundation players can do and what could be some possible buffs the CI can get?

Thank you for reading! If you want to respond but need more details feel free to ask!

1 Like