SCP Hallway Feedback

Hey all!

For my first post here, I wanted to ask for feedback and ideas for a hallway in an SCP game I’m working on, as it looks kinda empty. Currently, the doors on the left lead to the restrooms and the security department spawn, while the door on the right leads to the Heavy Containment Zone checkpoint.
Any and all feedback are appreciated!

Hallway Image

EDIT: I’ve updated the lighting, pipes and added a whole lot more based on the ideas you gave me! What do you think? (I’m not that good at lighting)

New Hallway Image

19 Likes

I love the aesthetic and the build as a whole, although I suggest you add more details to the walls and ceiling.

1 Like

Overall, the walls ad doors look fine. The placements of the pipes are off and don’t make a lot of sense. Maybe try varying the sizes of the pipes. The lights just aren’t great. They look like neon blocks, try adding a bit of transparency to decrease the neon look since it’s overpowering.

~Shinyju.

1 Like

Overall, this looks pretty good.

I suggest adding more detail/decoration to the ceiling and fixing up the lights, they just look like blocks currently. You could add things like trusses, supports, tiles and just overall a unique design to the ceiling to make it less boring. The pipes seem a bit too big; however, they look like they’ll fit in if scaled down a bit. Hope this helps and good luck!

- Panzerise

1 Like

I think it looks really good and I can see that effort was put into it.

1 Like

Its good, but the ceiling need’s more detail and the lights could really do with some color adjustment, they dont match up.

Thanks for your help everyone! I’ll get to work and update the post with the updated room!

This is very nice, only think I could complain about is the gaps in the lighting.

I like your building very much, but I think the doors are a bit too small and that a Roblox figure would be harder to get through.

Not really, the doors are a bit bigger than a Roblox character, and it’s easy to go through them.

Ok, it just looked so small at first glance. However, you have done a good job with your building!

Thank you! I’m currently updating it based on the ideas everyone else gave. :smile:

Looking good keep it up mate
-Sav

Maybe add more details to the walls. Other than that, you did a great job. :)))