SCP Hallway Opinions and suggestions

Hello developers! I have spent at least 3 months in studio and started learning the SCP genre to help build a game for my group. I aimied for something detailed but not to the point where it would cause one’s PC to explode. But feedback would be nice!

This is my 3rd official attempt at making a SCP genre hallway.

9 Likes

Maybe you could change up the lighting a bit to make it a bit darker? Seeing as this is an SCP hallway and all.

2 Likes

looks well unique and nice would play the game with this map other than that Good job!.

1 Like

Should I turn the range down or the brightness? Lighting isn’t one of my great spots when it comes to developing if you know what I mean.

1 Like

Both seems like a good idea :grinning:

1 Like

Alright, thank you! (30 characters moment)

1 Like

Ahahaha i never understood why people wrote 30CHARS or Etc lol now i get it XD

1 Like

Looks pretty nice! Be conscious of the ceiling height, though. A low ceiling height can be annoying to users when they’re playing for some time.

1 Like

its sick and i see most of it was built in studio Nice Job!

1 Like

I like the overall design, some more floor details or patterns wouldn’t go amiss though.

Nice! The walls seem a bit too clean though compared to the floor, maybe add some sort of texture over them to change it up a bit. You did a good job.

1 Like

I think its great, only thing i would change is the diamond plate for the edging, it probably should be concrete like the rest of the wall, maybe a darker shade of grey.