SCP International | O-5 Council Elections!

About Us

We are SCP International. An International Government Organization tasked with securing Anomalies and maintaining international security while keeping the world “Normal” for the everyday citizen.

Our Research and Innovation Department is tasked with researching things that shouldn’t exist and express anomalistic capabilities from destroying planets to changing matter. The Research team is filled with the most brilliant minds in the entire world. We try to explain the unexplianable.

Our Site Security Teams and Task Forces are tasked with Finding, Containing and assisting the testing of Anomalies. These teams have the most physically strong people trained to handle the most extreme anomalies breaching containment. We contain the un-containable.

Our Overwatchers and HR’s run the operations and manage public safety against world destroying anomalies. We keep the darkness at bay to keep humanity in the light.

We are SCP International.

Things You Should Know Before Reading Ahead

First things first, we are a hybrid. We do not stick to the full SCP cannon but we do not completely stray from it. We exist in the in-between, a new form of SCP group. We have multiple Corporations in development, these are responsible for containing our Anomalies, Our Greater Foundation (SCP International) houses the SCP’s in its sites. Basically, Corporations contain our Anomalies which do not relate to any SCP works and our Greater Foundation contains our SCP’s which are the ones cannon to the Original SCP lore.

Secondly, we are a collaborative operation though certain things relating to our Group will be restricted to HR’s and or The International Head Of Board. We greatly encourage our community to create their own Anomaly however, due to our hybrid nature, we do not allow new SCP’s.

Lastly, we are based on democracy. Here, we elect our HR’s via a certain system. We have 2 systems depending on which position is being elected. Our O-5’s and our Advisory Board roles will be elected via a system similar to Canada’s Voting System where the winner is elected based on total number of votes. Our Administration Staff and Site Directors (+ Any other ranks implemented in the future before 1/1/21 which are deemed lower than Advisory Board.) are elected via the “Group/Party System” in which all voters will take a quiz to be placed in a certain group before voting. Candidates are looking to get the most from each group and demographic, especially the ones labeled “PRIORITY VOTE”. The groups are as follows:

Group Rank

• Level 0-1
  • Level 2-3
  • Level 3-4 (PRIORITY VOTE)
  • HR (PRIORITY VOTE)
    Time In Group
  • Just Joined
  • Less than 1 week
  • 1-2 weeks
  • 3-4 weeks
  • 1-2 months
  • 3-4 months
  • 5-6 months (PRIORITY VOTE)
  • 7 or more months (PRIORITY VOTE)
    Account Age
  • 1 year or less
  • 1-2 years
  • 2-3 years
  • 3-4 years
  • 4-6 years
  • Over 6 Years
    Wealth on Account
  • Less than 100 robux
  • 100-1000 robux
  • 1000-3000 robux
  • 3000-6000
  • 6000-10000
  • Above 10k Robux
  • Female
  • Other
  • Rather Not Say
    Popularity
  • Less than 100 followers
  • 100-1000 followers
  • 1000-5000 followers
  • 5000-15000 followers
  • Over 15k followers
    Field Of Group Work
  • Test Subject
  • Janitorial Staff
  • Medical Staff
  • Innovation and Research Department
  • Security Corps
  • Mobile Task Force (Hammer Down, Mazz Hatters)
  • Special Task Force (Nine Tailed Fox, Red Right Hand)
  • Administration Staff (PRIORITY VOTE)
  • Advisory Staff (PRIORITY VOTE)
  • Development Staff
  • Other

You must win majority percentage total out of all sections to be declared winner. As example: Person A wins 100% In Category 1 and 2. Person B Wins 50% in 3, 4 and 5. Person C Wins 100% in 6 and 7 and wins 50% in 3, 4 and 5. Person C would win as they claimed 350%/700 while Person A scored 200/700 and Person B scored 150/700.

How To Run For O-5

Facts and Responsibilities of O-5 members
We have 10 out of the 13 spots open on the O-5 Council. As an O-5 you must remain active on our wikidot page and assist with editing and creating pages for our Anomalies and SCP’s. You will also be responsible for establishing rules and moderation systems before our official release so we may have a clean and safe server. Each O-5 will have a 4 month run before more elections, you may be re-elected a maximum of 1 time unless otherwise stated by the International Head Of Board.

As an O-5, you must be responsible for moderating the highest clearance level SCP’s and Anomalies and must authorize anything that requires you to do so, you must also be responsible for electing new Advisory Staff, Administration Staff and other High Roles as we need them, those roles could range from Commissioning new Mobile Task Forces and Security Detachments if standard breach protocol for a specific or group of Anomalies Or SCP’s.

Running For O-5

To run for O-5 you must join our group and its communications server. After, you must DM me a speech of why you wish to become an O-5 Council member, it should be structured like so:

Hello, I am {NAME}

I am running for O-5- (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 or 13, your pick).

Introduction
I am running for O-5- (4-13) because:

{Paragraph or Short Summary of Bullet Points}

• Bullet Point
  • Bullet Point
  • Bullet Point
  • Bullet Point
  • Bullet Point

You should vote for me because:

• Bullet Point
  • Bullet Point
  • Bullet Point
  • Bullet Point
  • Bullet Point

I can make contributions by:

• Bullet Point
  • Bullet Point
  • Bullet Point
  • Bullet Point
  • Bullet Point

I wish to close my speech by saying:

{State your closing paragraph and end, you may end with the phrase “Remember Foundation, We Dive Into Darkness so humanity can flourish in the light!” or something similar, be creative.

Topic Ending

As our O-5 applications run, why dont you apply? We plan to grow our group to the tens of thousands of members. Join today! You may just regret not applying.

• SCP International

Founded on February 21st 2020, built on Innovation and the desire to create with creativity.