SCPF Hallway | Feedback needed

Hello, so I’ve finished an another hallway.

I need some feedback on it and what I should improve on it.

9 Likes

i have very mixed thoughts about this but its good very nice
you should add some more things to the walls like some wires and stuff

3 Likes

is the facility abandoned or overrun because if not it shouldn’t be so messy/run down. i like that it’s not the same as every generic scpf hallway though

2 Likes

You did great for what it is, a hallway. And I truly have no complaints or suggestions. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

You should add more 3d models to the walls/sides to make it look less empty (like pipes, boxes, lights… whatever) and also don’t use the same texture for the whole build because it all kind of blends together

1 Like

This hallway looks very detailed! :raised_hands:

I have some critical feedback that I would personally think would make this hallway look best:

1. Emptiness where walls meet ceiling and floor
In these corners, elements can be used to add crucial detail, like pipes, trusses, supports, etc.
2. The window on the right of the image
Usually windows are encased in a frame to fit it around a space like that. To add detail to the window, you could add a frame where the window meets the walls.
3. The shiny metal pipe following the length of the room
The shiny metal pipe at the top / middle of the ceiling doesn’t follow the rooms scheme. I wouldn’t Envision it to be shiny, I would envision it being rugged, rusty, beaten, or cracked.

Take all my ideas as pure inspiration, not as an insult!

1 Like

Pretty good feedback! Will apply all those to the hallway to make it better. Thank you!

Sweet! … I’d add some color variation but, love the texture usage.