SCPF wall design help

Hello, I’ve been trying to get my head around how I am going to design my containment zone walls in my new in development site.

I am trying to think of a design which doesn’t require many parts where I can make the be the main body of the wall but want something like a colored part in the middle which I could change for each containment zone and still look good.

If you have any images I can take inspiration from please link it that would make my mind rest.

2 Likes

This is a good design. If you want it to not take as many parts, Just simplify the detail a tiny bit. That should make an amazing design that doesn’t take to long to build. Also, If you want a more SCP feeling, darken the parts.

For The colored part thing, Just use the design in the picture. It works perfect. (It isn’t plagiarism btw. It is inspiration because I am not saying to literally copy the walls, just try something similar.) It looks good and will work for every section of your facility.

Thanks for considering my wall idea!

2 Likes

You could do walls with pillars every x amount of studs, parallel wires or pipes and of course, the high wall trims.

Depending on the containment in said hallway/room, you would want a different color for each. If the hallway is in Sector 4 and it’s only heavy containment SCPs, then you’d want to make the wall trim red.

How about something like this? The orange can be color-changed.
Google “Futuristic Sci Fi Hallway” or “Sci Fi Corridor” or something along those lines for some ideas. I like to build from references.

1 Like

That looks amazing but I think the middle of the walls could have some detail and also where do you people get these images from it could help me in the future

You can also just directly search SCP games on Google Images for inspiration. The first spurs of inspiration for SCP creations on Roblox came from SCP: Containment Breach before developers started branching out to their own designs and such.

From SCP Unity:

3 Likes