Script Error In Studio?

I want to fix this supposed error in studio I’ve been having, whenever I go into team create (for some odd reason its only in team create) I get welcomed with 15 errors of the following “scriptguid (setofnumbers) is invalid. replaced with (anothersetofnumbers)” I don’t know if this is an error in a script or a roblox bug but it happens each time my character loads in. I have checked every script and tried to search for clues but I can’t find any, here is a screenshot of an example. https://gyazo.com/d93dafc92654dd599a9d8bcd164734d5 I have to go sleep so I will respond late, I would appreciate any help/suggestions.

Where is the stacktrace leading to?

I am quite sure this is happening to all people in ROBLOX Studio, it keeps happening to me so I would say it is roblox’s fault.

But here’s some things to check before you solve this post:

• Check you don’t have any error()'s with those numbers or anything like that.
  • Ask ROBLOX Support about it or ask for further replies.

Alright, I have confirmed that there are no noticeable errors elsewhere and it seems to be an error on roblox’s behalf when searching the devforum. The scriptguid error is untraceable and I haven’t noticed any changes in my game.