Script Generative AI not working

What are you trying to do? - I am trying to make the Generative Script AI to work

What is the issue? - Apparently when I press Enter after writing up the prompt it does nothing

Can you give a detailed explanation? - The first day the Generative AI came it was all fine, but the day after and today as well I am having problems writing prompts to generate a script with the AI. I’ll give a video showing up the problem underneath

I don’t know. I’m having the same problem too.

You need at least 7 lines of context for it to start generating. To force it to generate once you have 7 lines of code,alt + \ or + \ .

Edit: Fixed typo in formatting

1 Like

This happened to me as well. Here are some steps to troubleshoot this.

• The setting may not work because the game isn’t published. Publish the game and try again.
  • Make sure that what your asking the ai to generate is clear and not vague. The AI might not know how to process your request.
  • I saw in your video you pressed enter when you entered your prompt. Stay on the prompt you entered and be patient for the ai to generate a response.

Hopefully this helps. And by the way, the feature is in beta. Dont depend on it too much. The prompts the AI generates sometimes errors.

Basically this Ai is an wasted of time and aint working, i writing to add one part of script and it keep repeat my message only and nothing else.

ai scripter is uselsss. it doesnt give u any forewarning of issues or syntax errors yknow.

For example if ur doing
part.CFrame = position

the ai should alert u that that’s not possible.