Script Manager Plugin! v1.02

This thread is outdated, you can find the new one here.

If you, like me are tired of having a lot of scripts in the top bar, you might want to download my new plugin.

Script manager allows you to navigate your scripts with ease, it’s as simple as pressing the script to open it and pressing the X to close it.

Plugin:

Please do leave suggestions / Bugs down below

10 Likes

Nice plugin, I suggest that you add a search bar; that would make navigation easier as well. :+1:

1 Like

You’re describing the topbar, though. It doesn’t seem much more efficient or organized than the topbar to be honest.
Maybe add sort options, such as by type or name? And of course, a search bar?

1 Like

I am planning on adding settings and a search bar, and it is more efficient than the top bar. It’s easier to navigate and can really help you to try finding exactly what you’re looking for. With that being said, the next update will include a search bar.

Ability to add custom icons, vertical/horizontal (would like to replace the topbar if I can), closing scripts will commit all of the stuff;

Unfortunately, I don’t believe its possible to remove the topbar. I’ll try my best to make options later on.

I have a suggestion. You should make the widget appear whenever you open up the script (If it’s possible), that way so you don’t have to keep the widget somewhere, taking up more space. :slightly_smiling_face:

There’s no way to delete the topbar, but you could close existing scripts and only keep the scripts open that your plugin says are open.

local documents = game.ScriptEditorService:GetScriptDocuments()
for _, document in pairs(documents) do
    document:CloseAsync()
end