I have some scripts that’s binded to RenderStepped and the Script Performance tab shows 30.0/s, I’m currently running at 60 FPS, I believe this is a bug.
while wait(1/30) --[[or wait()]] do end
local runService = game:GetService("RunService") function update(dt) -- do something end runService:BindToRenderStep("ScriptPerformanceIssue", Enum.RenderPriority.Camera.Value - 1, update)
Where the bug happens (be specific);
- In the Script Performance Tab
When it started happening;
- Must have been a long time ago, I mostly just ignored the bug, but I would like to report this bug now.
Screenshots and videos of the bug;
- Already above ^
Steps to reproduce the issue (be minimal, specific, consistent!);
- Setup a loop, set a specific rate to the loop, run the game, check the Script Performance tab, look after the script that you wrote the loop inside, and look at the rate; It’s not the same as the loop’s rate.
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i3-8350K CPU @ 4.00GHz
- RAM: 16GB
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060