Script recovery in Team Create mistakenly telling me my script wasn't saved

• Describe the bug.
    When I log back in to a Team Create place I get this:

• How often does the bug happen.
    Every time. I’ve checked all the scripts that I’ve put into the game, including the 2 or 3 that I was working in and they’re still there and still current.

I used to leave script tabs open when I left the Studio session (because of saving issues we were having I’ve been clicking the File>Publish to Roblox button and waiting for the ‘request’ and ‘confirmed’ messages in my Output window every time I leave) so thinking that was the problem I’ve been closing any open Script tabs before exiting. No difference, same message either way when re-opening Studio.

• Where does the bug happen.
    In Studio here: EBR - Spring 2018 - Roblox

• When did the bug start happening? Roughly 2-3 days ago.

• Anything else that you would want to know about the bug if it were your job to find and fix it.
    I occasionally get CURL error messages in the Output window while in Studio, but it hasn’t seemed to affect my saves. Auto-saves are still working properly as well.

1 Like

Got the CURL error again tonight, here’s what appeared in the output window:
22:16:00.785 - Server Save Failure: CURL error (curl_easy_perform): Timeout was reached (28)

Haven’t opened any scripts in this session, will see what it says next time I open Studio.

Tried again and got the same message, but looked at the window and thought “Maybe it’s not like most other programs (email, discord etc.) that once you’ve seen the message it gets saved and stored as ‘read’” so I x’d out of the message in the Script Recovery window and left Studio. That seems to get rid of the big warning message that kept appearing.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.