Script RunContext not saving to published game

I am facing an issue in my game where upon changing the runcontext of one of my scripts to client, as a localscript did not work in the situation I was in. After publishing the game I went to go playtest it out of studio (was working fine in playtest) and the scripts were not working. I went back onto roblox studio to find the scripts runcontext had been reset to legacy, ignoring the changes I made previously.

I’ve not attempted any solutions to this other than using localscripts which didn’t work, and I am confused as to why the changes aren’t saving

Thanks for the confirmation.

I originally thought that, but some other beta features I had included with my scripts worked as intended in public servers so I didn’t go into it further.