Script / UI help

There is no script in this UI History.

I know but I think I need a script to fix it

How do I add a offset scaling, and what is that?

Did you use Scale or Offset for the position and size of the guis?

If it is the text which is the issue, you need to set the text label or whatever contains the text, to have text scaled on. This means when the Gui is loaded on smaller screens, the text will scale to fit the Gui as it would do if it was on another device.

Also, make sure that you are using scale instead of offset for the frames and or Gui itself otherwise that could cause problems for different devices.

1 Like

You do not. I recommend using a auto scaling plugin.

I just drag to resize the gui so I don’t think i used offset sizing???

Not necessarily, you can use this plugin.

And see how it would look on each device with Device.

1 Like

It’s probably using Offset by default, use the plugin @SOTR654 linked to help you convert from Offset to Scale

I have a auto scaling plugin but its not fixing the issue im having

I personally suggest this plugin, it has helped me lots when it comes to making player UI!

1 Like

Try the one linked here to solve your issues if it’s the not the same one posted

And to use it is simple, select on al lthe GUIs you want to convert size and position, open the Plugin Widget, and click on Scale for both Size and Position, simple

1 Like

I already have this installed but when I try using it, it doesent fix the issue

Has your text labels got Text Scaled on?

no buth my text labels dont have text scaled on

Well this could be the issue then. Try it with Text Scaled on.

I just check and yes, all three text labels have text sclae on

Maybe put a UI Constraint inside of the Text Lables and the Frames?

1 Like

Somewhat works but makes it look like this: https://gyazo.com/90307b1a2777e8cf3b650ba4fe2715fc

“Song name - Artist name” is way to big. It looks like I want it to in studio but not in-game

Ok Ill try that out and see if it works or not