Script which scares away Hackers!

I am shocked,

My game dropped to 0 players (previously it had around 1K Daily), you opened my eyes, I didn’t know they all were exploiters.

I guess it was Kiki all along playing my game to exploit around without me knowing, that’s why we were so burned out. Let’s make good resources like this one to improve our experiences on Roblox!

Yes, i agree we should make more!

1 Like

I just checked, your player count went negative, not to 0. I think this script also deflects future potential hackers!

4 Likes

Oh my god, im flabbergasted!!!

1 Like

Hello, I’m on my phone right now. I ran this script and my entire desktop froze, I cannot move my mouse or anything. How do I fix this?

2 Likes

Your a Hacker, OMG!!!
REPORT HIM!!!

Oh my god you were a hacker all along?

No I don’t hack, you hacked my desktop so I will be reporting

Do not lie to me. There is no way the script would freeze your desktop if you werent a hacker yourself.

You are kind of true, i will put @Hzodx on the suspicious list!

Sorry, so what’s the solution?

Also true, both are on the suspicious list now.

There is no solution, its permament. Altough, ask @Tironpc they are the master mind behind this after all!

1 Like

Do you know any ideas on how to unfreeze my desktop because @Hzodx does not believe me.

Try to hack your PC but do not open Roblox Studio anymore.
But you are now on the suspicious list, naughty naughty!

1 Like

I do not particularly understand why you would say that. → long version of “why?”

1 Like

Because you are a suspected Hacker!

1 Like

No ex-exploiter says “I used to be a hacker”

1 Like

There are decompilers right now, mostly paid though.
However yes, you cannot decompile comments.

getscriptbytecode() is a part of UNC and almost every exploit still supports it, you don’t really need a dedicated decompiler from the exploit.