Script which scares away Hackers!

Scares Away Hackers!

This is a very well-made script and you can put it in StarterPlayerScripts and give it a attractive name, to incentivize Hackers to open this Script! For them to just get a funny message for their efforts!

Link to script: :skull_and_crossbones:

Made by Me (@Tironpc).

For any questions please ask them here!

What do you think of this script?

• Really Helpful!
  • Useful!
  • OK
  • Bad
  • Did not like!
  • Hate it please remove it from the Earth

0 voters

3 Likes

When have you last seen a script decompiler after sx died? Other than that, you cant decompile comments since they dont get saved to memmory. Other than being useless as it does not “scare” anyone away, it doesnt even work!

1 Like

Hackers can open it, so it’s really helpful!

i just said they can not, did you even read what i said

Can you please explain? I heard that if you put it in StarterPlayerScripts Hackers can open it to get the Message!

Wow, I am so scared!, I used to be a hacker, if i still were, this would had surely scare me to death!

5 Likes

But i already explained it. Read my first reply

1 Like

You can remove the comments so the script doesn’t decompile

This means that the resource effectively works! Wow, I am so excited as finally we got the one solution to fix this on-going problem.

Thanks @Tironpc. I’ll make sure to use it for my game. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I’ve started using this and it dramatically reduced exploiting in my game

8 Likes

Yes, it works really well just try not to scare away the Hackers too much.

2 Likes

Personally this isn’t useless to me, exploiting is a growing problem that gets worse every year.

I think @Tironpc stands out out of all innovations done on #resources:community-resources because he’s not only giving a resource, he’s giving a solution to a very strong problem.

And as well he has evidence of this resource working on exploiters, check the replies! I think this is really innovative and unique.

4 Likes

Well you can choose not to use it but I will use this in every new game I create on the imagination platform.

This script provides a simple but long term solution to the exploit issues ongoing on the platform.

3 Likes

This is flawed. It needs a total recreation.
The solution to this problem is loading the data into memmory which you can do by assigning a string to a variable. Then and only then will a hacker be able to see it and get scared away! OP please fix this. You are spreading missinformation!

3 Likes

Thats your opinion, but thanks for your feedback!

2 Likes

While I didn’t fully get what you were saying, People are saying it works, so I trust it!

Even @Sindious which I think that he’s a game developer too, is using it, so I want to join too! I get about 10 exploiters a day and my moderation team is EXHAUSTED and burned out! I need a solution ASAP.

1 Like

You can just make 10 scripts like this instead of having 10 moderators. Think smarter not harder.

2 Likes

A guy named Kiki on my game keeps joining with alts always exploiting, and I think this resource can help me prevent exploiters like him.

4 Likes

10 isn’t enough.
use this script to scare away infinitely many hackers!

local hacker_scarer_3000 = script.Parent:WaitForChild("GAME HANDLER (DONT OPEN)")
while true do
hacker_scarer_3000:Clone().Parent = hacker_scarer_3000.Parent
end
5 Likes

True, this is so much better. Guys put this below the Funny Message of the script!

1 Like