Script Windows Don't Properly Fill the Screen

I have a 3-monitor setup (Note: this issue also occurs with 2-monitor setups on Windows 11).

In the following video, I drag the script window to the top, which should fill my middle monitor. However, the window can still be interacted with on the left monitor; as you can see, the <-> symbol still shows up, even though the window has filled the entire middle screen. Additionally, there’s always a white bar sticking out on the monitor to the right.

With two monitors, the script window also shows a <-> symbol when the mouse is on the border of the left or right monitor. This sometimes causes Roblox Studio to come to the foreground, even though I’m currently using another application, such as my browser.

Expected behavior

If a script window (or 2-3 scripts next to each other) fills an entire screen, it should not be interactable from the first or third monitor, nor should it have a white bar extending out to the right.

1 Like

^^ This just also happened to me which is very annoying if it happens, when I open the Script Search window, which is similar to the script window, it sometimes extends beyond the top of the screen, to fix this I have to find a way to resize the window in any edge.

Thanks for the report! We’ll follow up when we have an update for you.