Scripter for a clicking simulator [good %]

About Us / About the Job

Hello, I am Kyle / Zyrxies, owner of BBGAMES (BBGAMES - Roblox). I plan on starting off this studios with a clicker game, it’ll have all unique aspects from pets, to KOTH, Bosses, and just a general new feel when it comes to the simulator genre. I am needing someone who can do all the scripting for it, and this includes scripting EVERYTHING. You must be able to do what is needed and with little setbacks.
I will be doing all the building and everything else pretty much, and I will be able to do so quickly. I have most of the UI implemented I think, although I am not 100% sure I’ve done it correctly as I am not a UI designer, but that’ll be fixed if need be. I am hoping to get this game out quick and making money.

Whats done so far

I plan on finishing the rest of the areas soon, I have just been trying to set up basic UI functions and stuff but obviously I am not very good at that, so I will be hiring someone.

Payment

I am only offering % as of right now, yes there will be backup payment if the game for whatever reason does not make any money.
The percent is set at 35% right now, but obviously can be negotiated.

Contact Us

DevForum
Twitter: https://twitter.com/zyrxies
Discord: kyle.#0999

1 Like

Can you guarantee a onetime payment?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.