Scripter Needed! (ASAP)

About The Team

Hello! We are an experienced team of ROBLOX developers known as “Partially Productions”. We have all been making games on ROBLOX for multiple years. We generally work fairly quickly, and work very well with anyone.

Bios
@Partially_Dev - I have been developing on the ROBLOX platform for around two years, and have worked as a scripter, builder, and artist. (I kinda suck at scripting tho)
@TheEpicJWM - JWM is a scripter for the game “Zombie Task Force” which was featured in the Metaverse Champions event.
@Pud_Box - Pud has been building and modeling on ROBLOX for quite a while now, and is able to build or model anything you can imagine while only using Roblox Studio.

Some of Pud_Box's Builds

Our Team
@Partially_Dev - UI, Game Design, Project lead
@TheEpicJWM - Assistant Scripter
@Pud_Box - Building, Modeling, Game Design

You can view sneak peeks of our game on our discord server (sneak peeks channel): Partially Productions

About The Job

We are looking for a professional Scripter who can create a First Person Shooter system including rounds, gamemodes, melee weapons, first person guns, skin/character equipment, ect.

We have been looking for a scripter for months, and have been unsuccessful up to this point. Because we’ve already waited this long, we would hope that the scripter can have the game playable within the next 3-5 months.

Payment

We are paying 25-30% of game revenue for as long as you work on the team after initial release. We will provide a contract that will assure that you will get your payment if you require it. If you require anything more, we are open to negotiate.

Contact Us

If you are interested in applying, please contact us on discord or on twitter. Discord is preferred, as I will respond much sooner.

Discord: Partially_Dev#8658
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Partially_Dev

Thank you for your time!

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.