[Scripter Needed!] Looking for a scripter for simulator game!

Hello! My name is Cryotyx and I have been making arrangements for a simulator game that I have been planning on with my team.

Information about this project

This game is going to be about collecting weapons to fight other players or NPCs (soon!) and getting coins and XP from kills to progressively get better to climb up the ranks.

What I’m looking for

I’m looking for someone who can make a datastore system that can sustain, update, and keep things in player’s inventories, while also creating an inventory system. I’m also looking for if you can create and script GUIs. I’m looking for someone reliable to script weapons (I will animate!) also, I’m looking for someone who can set up armor and ability systems. What I really am concerned about is if you can make a currency and XP system. (Leaderboards would be nice!)
Anti-Exploit systems are your decision though they would be necessary.

Requirements

•You must be at least 13 years or older.
•You must have at least 2 years of experience or more.
•Stay on-topic during this project.
•Please don’t put anything inappropriate hidden in the script. I will look over every script.

Payment

For payment, I will pay through percentages and downpayment. If this game goes well I will pay a fair amount of extra robux.

Contacting

You may contact me on Dev Forum.
You may direct message me.
Discord – Frostbrytez#3742
Twitter – @Frostbrytez

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

1 Like

Can you please provide a link to the game to see what you guys have done so far?

— Thanks. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.