Scripter Needed

About Me

Hi there! I am A dev, a small upcoming game developer. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join me and work with us on our new game, Upon Us (Roblox Among Us)!

The Team
@blazepowerroblox(me) - Environment Design
@username - Scripter
@blazepowerroblox(me) - UI

About The Job

We are looking for a professional Scripter to join me as our lead content Scripter. We expect high quality Scripts t. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Payment : i will be paying [X] HALF of my robux i make .

Contact :You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: Blaze@1088

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Hello there, I would like to apply but first I have one question. What is the guaranteed pay if the group falls under?

1 Like

if that happens i cant do anything

Alright. Sorry but I will no longer be applying for the position.

Hello! I’m afraid that I cannot apply. You don’t have a backup payment. You must have one. For example, if your game flunks, you need to pay slighty more amount of R$ :robux: than originally planned. Apologies.

1 Like

ill just learn scripting i guess then

Don’t forget to mark it as closed!

1 Like

It’s not necessary to have a backup payment, just recommended. People will still work for you even if you don’t.

if i could find one lo l nboody would agree tbh they want robux

Some smaller developers are willing to work for just a percentage if the game has potential. Are you planning on advertising?

nope i do advertising on rodev but i get message from people " i am not a scripter but cool idea"

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.