[Scripter/UI Designer] ScriptedEli's Portfolio [Open]

About Me

Scripting:

Hello there, thanks for checking my portfolio out! My name is Eli, and I have 5+ years of experience as a scripter! I started coding when I was around 7, and picked up HTML, CSS, JS, and some bit and pieces of other languages. I started playing Roblox when I was 9 years old and have fallen in love with the game ever since.

Please keep in mind this portfolio may be a little outdated.

UI Design

Alongside scripting, I do a variety of other tasks and jobs in the studio. I do a bit of UI Design, and I love to do UI effects and such. Keep in mind I only do UI Design inside of Roblox studio, so UI Design is very limited.

Showcase

I have tons of examples, a large number of systems, etc. I’ve worked with a lot of development teams and am currently trying to produce my own game. Here are some assets you can view.

Game contributions + creations:

1. Steep Steps, this is my biggest contribution to date, I’ve done a bit of backend, some quests, and general work here: [1500M] STEEP STEPS - Roblox

2. Admin Guns, a project that I have been working on with Jandel for quite sometime, I provide updates for it every week: [NEW] Admin guns! (100) - Roblox

3. Stairs Tappers, a game I was hired for to make an entire revamp: [ 🌟2 Weeks! 🌟] Stair Tappers! - Roblox

4. Death Sandbox, a new game that just published, you search the map looking for ways to die:
    Death Sandbox 🥤[GRIMACE UPDATE] - Roblox

5. Jinx Cafe, a cafe I scripted for which sadly flopped: 🏝️ [NEW!] Jinx Cafe - Roblox

6. Anime Universe Simulator, a simulator I’ve scripted a ton of abilities and skills for:
    [UPD 6] Anime Universe Simulator - Roblox

7. Deadly Decisions, did a bunch of backend, and frontend stuff, and a ton of deaths:
    [🛒SHOP UPDATE] Deadly Decisions - Roblox

Scripting showcase:

1. Inventory system that I made for a project I’ve been working on solo for quite some time:
  1. A robot, with moving arms based on your camera position (animations did not properly load in the second video):
  1. A volcano that you can purchase to erupt:
  1. Car chassis I made from scratch:
  1. Egg Hatching Animation:

Video Examples:

I have lots more examples if you need to see more work! This also is not my most recent work.

Availability

I’m available 2-5 hours a day, you can contact me any time during the day, and I’ll get back to you whenever I can! My timezone is PST, and I live in Washington.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept per asset made, hourly, or whatever works best for you! Right now I’m only taking jobs that are offering PayPal!

Contact

Dev Forum: Just contact me here!
Discord: ScriptedEli#4458 I always check Discord so I’ll be most likely to reply through Discord if you shoot me a DM.

Thanks for reading, I hope you find some of my work interesting! :slight_smile:

15 Likes